Saturday, February 26, 2011

OPEN CALL FOR STORY TELLERS!




Screen Print poster:
Open call for story tellers. I am putting this up around the twin cities to get submissions of stories that I can record, then etch the sound onto records for my senior project.

SENIOR PROJECT STATEMENT
We currently live in a culture where the vacuum of the digital market supersedes the marginalized interaction with LP’s. Because of this I believe there is a need for others to experience the tangible ritual with vinyl records. I will curate a collection of a complete set of artifacts for playback that contribute to a record’s unique audible and tangible experience.

*******If anyone is interested please let me know. You dont have to be in the twin cities to get a recording to me. Just contact me with what you would want to contribute to the collection of stories.

THANKS!

dsinclair@mcad.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment